[Mesa-dev] ARB_arrays_of_arrays Desktop series

Timothy Arceri t_arceri at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 9 16:00:05 PDT 2015

On Sun, 2015-08-09 at 11:11 -0400, Ilia Mirkin wrote:

> On Aug 9, 2015 1:35 AM, "Timothy Arceri" <t_arceri at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > This applies on top of my V3 ARB_arrays_of_arrays GLSL ES series
> >
> > If useful the series is in the 'desktop_AoA_no_interface' branch of the
> repo here:
> > https://github.com/tarceri/Mesa_arrays_of_arrays.git
> >
> > This series:
> >  - Adds support for input/output AoA on i965
> >  - AoA subroutine support
> >  - Enables AoA on i965
> >  - Disallows interface block AoA on Desktop GL
> What is necessary to enable this on other drivers?

Best cause maybe just some testing. The glsl to tgsi pass handled things
pretty well last time I tried it (although that was a while ago). I guess
their may be some other small changes for the drivers that use nir.

Samplers and atomic counters may also require a little bit of tweaking to get
working I'm not really sure.

I'll try to tidy up some of my remaining piglit test I have locally and send
them out, but there is a large amount already in git that should get you
started if you wanted to enable it and see what happens.