[Mesa-dev] [Mesa-users] glClearColor is broken in a weird way if compiled with mangling enabled

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 08:21:07 PDT 2015

On 24 August 2015 at 16:10, Brian Paul <brianp at vmware.com> wrote:
> Sounds like the file is being compiled without having proper prototypes for
> all the mgl functions.  Do you see any compiler warnings when you build?
> What gcc compiler options are you using?

Ftr I haven't been able to build mangled GL for as far as I started
building mesa (2+ years).
All cases, that I recall, ended up as Yuzhu reported - undefined
reference to "glFoo"

Would be great to have it fixed (patches welcome), but I'd like to
remove the shared-glapi option first ;-)

Cheers,
Emil