[Mesa-dev] r600 tess branches updated

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 20:19:48 PST 2015

Hey all,

I've pushed an updated version of the r600g tess support to my
r600g-tess-submit branch.

I'm in two minds whether we need to spam the list again,

I think I've included all the review feedback so far, thanks to
everyone that looked.

The major changes since the last posting are:

use 24-bit math operations for LDS index calculations.
CAICOS/SUMO thread count changes - seems to make heaven run
dropping pointless delay slots in LDS reads
attempt to calculate SQ_LDS_ALLOC.HS_NUM_WAVES properly
don't reeemit the LDS constant buffers if we don't have to.
fix sb GDS decoder as per Glenn's request
fix some minor bugs in the previous submit branch.

I'll probably line to push this all next week unless anyone can find
an objection!.

Dave.