[Mesa-dev] New stable-branch 11.0 candidate pushed

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:42:37 PST 2015

On 7 December 2015 at 15:09, Ilia Mirkin <imirkin at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 9:58 AM, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello list,
>>
>> The candidate for the Mesa 11.0.7 is now available. Currently we have:
>>  - 43 queued
>>  - 24 nominated (outstanding)
>>  - and 1 rejected/obsolete patches
>>
>> Nominated (24)
>> ==============
>>
>> Ilia Mirkin (6):
>>       freedreno/a4xx: support lod_bias
>>       freedreno/a4xx: fix 5_5_5_1 texture sampler format
>>       freedreno/a4xx: point regid to "red" even for alpha-only rb formats
>>       nvc0/ir: fold postfactor into immediate
>>       nv50/ir: deal with loops with no breaks
>>       nv50/ir: fix DCE to not generate 96-bit loads
>
> Any particular reason to hold these up? They're all fixing real
> issues, and most were pushed quite a while ago.

The nouveau ones haven't landed in master (as of a few days ago) while
the freedreno ones are missing the 11.0 note. Was meaning to confirm
on the latter ones (if we do want them for 11.0), as at least one of
them did not pick cleanly.

I'll go through the lot for the next 11.0 round and shout loudly if
there are some non-trivial conflicts.

Thanks
Emil