[Mesa-dev] mesa commit 183c6060 regresses VTK LIC tests

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Dec 18 08:32:57 PST 2015

Hi Folks,

I run nightly testing of VTK with nightly 'master' of mesa.
For the last few days some tests have been failing.  According to
`git bisect`, mesa commit 183c606066b1b260acb189e46a40cb71e63b44aa
(glsl: simplify interface matching, 2015-12-02) introduced the
regression.

For example, see the SurfaceLICCurvedDefaultsColor test failure:

 https://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=402737867&build=4150508

Prior to this change the test renders what we expect.  After the
change the test renders *nothing* on top of the background.  See
attached before and after images (one converted .jpg to reduce
size).

Please let me know what more information is needed to fix this.
I can provide a test binary or try patches if needed.

Thanks,
-Brad