[Mesa-dev] adding driver specific docs in src/gallium/docs?

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:53:32 PST 2015

Btw, I had started putting together some docs for freedreno "ir3"
compiler..  I was originally just going to use markdown, but the
graphviz plugin for sphinx is actually a bit too useful for this sort
of thing to ignore.

Otoh setting up a whole doc tree for one page seems a bit overkill.  I
wonder how people would feel if I started adding this to the existing
src/gallium/docs tree (and enabled the grapviz plugin in conf.py)?

BR,
-R