[Mesa-dev] Mesa 10.5.0 release plan

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 07:37:31 PST 2015

Hi all,

Here is my preliminary plan for the mesa 10.5.0 release

February 6th 2015 - Feature freeze/Release candidate 1
February 13st 2015 - Release candidate 2
February 20th 2015 - Release candidate 3
February 20th 2015 - Release candidate 4
March 6th 2015 - Release candidate 5/Mesa 10.5.0

This gives us slightly more than one week to get new features in.

I've decided to get a slightly longer feature freeze period, as I would
like to keep a closer eye on the regressions introduced since 10.4.0 and
have as many(all) of them resolved by the new release.

Does this sound reasonable to you guys ? If anyone has something special
in mind (can we get this earlier to align with XXX, can we push it back
to get feature YYY) please speak up.

Thanks
Emil