[Mesa-dev] killing off the address reg in tgsi

Axel Davy axel.davy at ens.fr
Thu Jan 29 13:39:20 PST 2015

Hi,

for Gallium Nine we use ARR and UARL.

Do all cards supporting integers support indexing with an integer register ?
If yes we could remove our UARL usage.

As for ARR, if all cards are ok with normal registers, we could use a
normal one
too, as long as we can get the same rounding behaviour (either to a
integer directly
if card supports it, or to float).

Axel Davy