[Mesa-dev] [PATCH 00/12] bmake inspired fixes
emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:29:22 PDT 2015
A few days ago I realised that BSD make (bmake) is available in the
Archlinux repos, so I decided to give it a try for drm & mesa.
While the former was working (minus a small patch) mesa is not so lucky.
This series attempts to remove the GNU make idioms, with the first two
being the base essential for a successful build from tarball.
Note that building from git will fail presumably due to our clunky
makefile for the dri/xml configs.
Additionally we could consider reusing the build rules for the generated
sources in the Android build but I've not looked into that one yet.
Any volunteers willing to take a look and give it a spin will be
P.S. Not sure how but I've managed to keep a negative diff stat :)
More information about the mesa-dev