[Mesa-dev] V3 ARB_arrays_of_arrays GLSL ES
t_arceri at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 29 06:56:42 PDT 2015
If useful the series is in the 'gles8' branch of the repo here:
Changes in v3:
- Rebased on the tessellation and subroutine changes
- Atomic counter AoA now working including indirect indexing (previously I had broken piglit tests that were always passing as long as the shader compiled)
- Included fix for atomic counters with binding other than 0
- Split the program interface query chages for easier review
Changes in v2:
- Reworked how uniform AoA are handled which simplified things greatly.
- Transform feedback and program interface query now working with AoA.
- Speed up glsl optimisation pass via improvement to dead code elimination.
- Some smaller reviewed patches pushed.
More information about the mesa-dev