[Mesa-dev] List of unsupported extensions per driver

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:46:58 PDT 2015

Hi Ilia,

R600/R700:
- can't do ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object
- can do ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior (I think this one can
really be exposed unconditionally on all GL>=3 hardware)
- can do ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments
- ARB_query_buffer_object can be emulated with a vertex shader to read
the results, sum them up, and write them to the query buffer using
transform feedback.

Marek