[Mesa-dev] egl dma-buf export extension again

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 19:57:07 PST 2015

Okay I've revised this to add some more info to the interface,
essentially I need to get the fourcc back so I can later pass
it across the "wire" to the EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import, also
the number of planes (though for my usecase I don't care so much).

The problem with EGL_MESA_drm_image is that I've no idea how to retrieve
the internal format of an image so I know what to tell the other side,
since I just create a normal 2D texture and want to export it,
I need to know what format mesa internally picked for it. This works
out the fourcc and returns it.

This contains an inital i965 implementation as well.

Dave.