[Mesa-dev] [RFC] More ARB_arrays_of_arrays support

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Sat Mar 21 17:06:29 PDT 2015

Patches 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, and 11 are Reviewed-by: Ilia Mirkin
<imirkin at alum.mit.edu>

The rest I sent comments on, although even if you address my feedback,
I'm not sufficiently familiar to r-b at least some of them.

If you do decide to play with UBO's, you can use idr's excellent
random_ubo script to stress-test the various cases. Helped me a lot on
getting doubles to actually work reliably.