[Mesa-dev] State of Geometry shader instancing on radeonsi

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:10:57 PDT 2015

I think I didn't tell you how I'd like the viewport and scissor states
to be implemented. Here it is:

1 r600_atom for all 16 viewports
1 r600_atom for all 16 scissors

Each atom should have a bitmask saying which "slots" are dirty. (same
principle as resource slots)

The "emit" functions should only set dirty viewports/scissors registers.

Marek