[Mesa-dev] [PATCH] darwin: Fix install name of libOSMesa
emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:58:06 PDT 2015
On 11 February 2015 at 18:00, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia
<jeremyhu at apple.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 11, 2015, at 05:02, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 11 February 2015 at 10:32, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia
>> <jeremyhu at apple.com> wrote:
>>> libOSMesa is a library, not a module
>> Fwiw I'm not 100% sure that's the case. But considering it's been like
>> that* for a long time we should be safe.
>> Just a couple small requests - can you clarify what you mean with "Fix
>> install name"
> Passing -module to glibtool causes the resulting library to be called libSomething.so rather than libSomething.dylib on darwin.
>> and update the gallium one (src/gallium/targets/osmesa).
> I can do that, but I can't test it since gallium doesn't build on darwin, so I'd prefer to leave that alone for now.
Sorry about the delay. I've added your description of the problem to
the commit message and pushed to master (10.5 & 10.6 will have it as
well). I've went ahead with the gallium version as well.
More information about the mesa-dev