[Mesa-dev] MSVC (2015) builds

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Tue Nov 3 07:48:23 PST 2015

On 11/02/2015 08:42 PM, Janusz Ganczarski wrote:
> Hello,
> In attachment fixed Visual C++ 2015 (VC 14) builds for Mesa.
> Currently only gallium softpipe driver support. Gallium llvmpipe
> driver support work in progress.

I'm not sure we're interested in MSVC project files (I'm certainly not).
  Unless we had several people who wanted to actively develop Mesa with
MSVC and promise to maintain MSVC support, I don't think this would be
used much and would eventually be dropped.  We've gone through this
several times in the past.

-Brian