[Mesa-dev] ARB_enhanced_layout compile-time-constants

Timothy Arceri t_arceri at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 5 03:17:30 PST 2015

This series adds support for compile time constants and also adds
subroutine index qualifier support which was missing for ARB_explicit_uniform_location
it doesn't add the missing subroutine location qualifier I'll add that in
a follow-up.

Piglit tests have been reviewed and pushed to master, there is one outstanding
that tests querying of the subroutine index [1].

The extension is disabled by default until the remaining features are added.

MESA_EXTENSION_OVERRIDE=GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts can be used for testing.

You can get the series from my arb_enhanced_layouts3 branch [2]

[1] https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/63795/
[2] https://github.com/tarceri/Mesa_arrays_of_arrays.git