[Mesa-dev] [Mesa-announce] Mesa 11.1.0 release candidate 1

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 01:18:17 PST 2015

On 21 November 2015 at 15:28, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:
> The first release candidate for Mesa 11.1.0 is now available.
>
> The plan is to have one release candidate every Friday, until the final
> release on December 11th 2015.
>
> As a reminder, with the 11.1 branch now created, patches nominated with:
>
>         CC: <mesa-stable at lists.freedesktop.org>
>
> will now be candidates only for the new 11.1 branch. To nominate patches
> for the older 11.0 branch as well, please use:
>
>         CC: "11.0 11.1" <mesa-stable at lists.freedesktop.org>
>
> The expectation is that the 11.0 branch will remain alive with bi-weekly
> releases until after 11.1.1 release.

It failed to build when we tried it yesterday on Mageia.
See
http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/uploads/failure/cauldron/core/release/20151122205943.tv.valstar.4312/log/mesa-11.1.0~rc1-1.mga6/build.0.20151122210002.log

  CC       libloader_la-loader.lo
In file included from loader.c:93:0:
pci_id_driver_map.h:16:34: fatal error: pci_ids/i915_pci_ids.h: No
such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Makefile:628: recipe for target 'libloader_la-loader.lo' failed