[Mesa-dev] List of unsupported extensions per driver

Romain Failliot romain.failliot at foolstep.com
Mon Sep 28 22:32:21 PDT 2015

Hi!

I'm diving into the unsupported extensions list and I'm wondering how is it
possible that GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 is unsupported for R600, but some of the
"sub-extensions" like "Dynamically uniform sampler array indices" are
supported nonetheless.

That makes me wonder if "not done" sub-extensions, like "Fused
multiply-add", are really not done for R600 yet, or if they are indeed
unsupported as the parent extension status let us suppose.

Thx
Romain