[Mesa-dev] List of unsupported extensions per driver

Romain Failliot romain.failliot at foolstep.com
Tue Sep 29 07:48:56 PDT 2015

What I don't understand is that all the lines starting with a "-" seems to
be part of the GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 extension. See the line here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/tree/docs/GL3.txt#n99

If I'm right, it means that, considering Ilia's web site,
GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 is unsupported by R600, but everything in its sublist is
supported. You see why it is confusing?