[Mesa-dev] List of unsupported extensions per driver

Romain Failliot romain.failliot at foolstep.com
Tue Sep 29 10:19:35 PDT 2015

@glenn:so, if I sum up, even though ARB_gpu_shader5 is marked unsupported
for R600 here (https://secure.freedesktop.org/~imirkin/glxinfo/glxinfo.html),
it doesn't mean that it is really unsupported for this driver.

@albert: thanks, I think I got that right in Mesamatrix (
http://mesamatrix.net) ;)

So that I'm clear, it's not about the fact that it is not done (i.e. red in
Mesamatrix), but I'm merely trying to find out which extensions will never
be supported by some drivers because the hardwares for them don't support
these extensions.

Cheers!
Romain