[Mesa-dev] radeonsi,r600g ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments rebased

Edward O'Callaghan eocallaghan at alterapraxis.com
Sun Apr 3 02:54:48 UTC 2016

This series implements ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments for radeonsi &
r600g. It is a rebase of the last previous patch series with the
respective Rb's added.

I have given back my R9 hw today and so this was the last time I ran
piglit to confirm everything passes and all our applications locally
that need the support are happy and works as expected.

The series is also available as the ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments-radeonsi branches of
 - https://github.com/victoredwardocallaghan/mesa-GLwork

Edward O'Callaghan (14):
  gallium: Add PIPE_CAP_FRAMEBUFFER_NO_ATTACHMENT
  gallium: Obtain ARB_framebuffer_no_attachment constants
  mesa/st: Set _NumSamples in update_framebuffer_state()
  mesa: Add comment to framebuffer_parameteri()
  mesa/st: Use _mesa_geometric_ functions appropriately
  gallium: Put no.of {samples,layers} into
  gallium/trace: Dump no.of samples and layers in fb
  mesa/st: Update framebuffer state with no.of
  softpipe: Set samples and layers in
  radeonsi: Allow 16 samples MSAA mode for
  radeonsi: Improve assert info out of
  radeonsi: Enable ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments
  r600g: Enable ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments
  GL3.txt: Mark ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments as done