[Mesa-dev] radeonsi, r600g ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments rebased

eocallaghan at alterapraxis.com eocallaghan at alterapraxis.com
Sun Apr 3 11:56:48 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-03 14:55, Ilia Mirkin wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Edward O'Callaghan
> <eocallaghan at alterapraxis.com> wrote:
>> This series implements ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments for radeonsi &
>> r600g. It is a rebase of the last previous patch series with the
>> respective Rb's added.
>>
>> I have given back my R9 hw today and so this was the last time I ran
>> piglit to confirm everything passes and all our applications locally
>> that need the support are happy and works as expected.
>
> Hi Edward,
>
> Could you confirm whether you ran piglit on the
> ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments-specific tests only, or whether you did
> a full run and compared it a baseline run?
>
> Thanks,
>
>   -ilia

Hi Ilia,

I ran both and after:

  $ piglit run tests/gpu results/gpu-reference
  $ piglit summary html --overwrite summary/gpu results/gpu-reference
  $ firefox summary/gpu/index.html

and to confirm the extensions functionality (+ some local proprietary
medical applications):

  $ piglit run tests/all -t framebuffer_no_attachments
results/framebuffer_no_attachments
  $ piglit summary html --overwrite summary/framebuffer_no_attachments
results/framebuffer_no_attachments
  $ firefox summary/framebuffer_no_attachments/index.html

Kind Regards,
Edward.