[Mesa-dev] non-shared glapi still needed ? [WAS: what happened to libgallium.so ?]

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult enrico.weigelt at gr13.net
Thu Aug 4 09:57:03 UTC 2016

On 04.08.2016 11:21, Marek Olšák wrote:

> src/glx isn't gallium. src/glx isn't even used on Windows. That linked
> file is completely disconnected from everything this thread is about.

ups, I mixed up several threads ... I meant the shared glapi library.
(see the other thread "non-shared glapi still needed ?")

To summarize up what I've found out so far:

* on gnu/linux, using a shared glapi library seems to be default
* on win32, only static is supported.

Is there some special reason for the need of static lib on win32 ?

--mtx