[Mesa-dev] How to build glu lib

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Fri Aug 19 14:01:26 UTC 2016

On 08/18/2016 08:17 AM, Jian wrote:
> Dear Gurus,
>
> I have downloaded the latest source code of glu lib. I have no idea how
> to build it in VS 2015. There is no make file in the folder.
>
> Could you please give me some advice?
>
> BTW, I have already build latest mesa lib. The demo example works fine
> with mesa lib and old glu32.lib given by Windows. I wanted to replace it
> with new one.
>
> I can't use google and can't visit some website for the network
> limitation so I have to send the email for help.

Yeah, looks like we don't have a solution for building with MSVC at the
moment.  It would be great if someone could add SCons support for that.

I guess the easiest thing for you might be to create a VS project that
just builds all the .c and .cc files and creates a dll.  I never use VS
projects though so you may be on your own.

-Brian