[Mesa-dev] GL_OES_texture_view RFC

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Sun Aug 28 14:42:16 UTC 2016

The most important part of this exercise is to get tests up and running.
Unfortunately there are none in dEQP. I think the simplest path would be to
get the existing ones to build as gles31 as well as GL. Check the blend
func extended tests to see how that is done.

Overall feedback:
- are you sure the oes tokens are different than desktop? Normally they're
the same.
- imho it's not really important to have the oes suffix in messages.