[Mesa-dev] [Mesa-announce] Mesa 12.0.5 release candidate

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 21:49:25 UTC 2016

Hi Emil,

7 additional nominations for 12.0 are attached:
- the CSO fix is very important
- the 4th patch fixes dual-source blending on Stoney
- the last one silences printf messages with LLVM 3.9.

Patches 1, 5, 6 are on mesa-dev, not reviewed yet. Patch 7 is not on
any list and will not be sent separately.

Thanks,
Marek