[Mesa-dev] Potentially EOL ilo gallium driver

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Thu Dec 8 03:17:54 UTC 2016

On 08/12/16 11:53 AM, Pierre-Loup A. Griffais wrote:
> On 12/07/2016 06:13 PM, Michel Dänzer wrote:
>> On 08/12/16 09:59 AM, Rob Clark wrote:
>>> +author again.. no idea why list keeps loosing extra cc's..
>>
>> Mailman removes addresses from Cc which are subscribed to the list and
>> have "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?" enabled in the list
>> Subscription Options.
>
> As someone who gets email in a different folder, in a different color,
> and with a notification/sound effect when I get an email where I'm
> directly To'ed or Cc'ed, I would recommend disabling that setting :-)

So would I. :)

To clarify, this is a per-subscription setting, not a
mailing-list-global setting (though it's possible that it was enabled by
default for new mesa-dev subscriptions at some point, but that's not the
case now).

Also, at the risk of stating the obvious, it only affects the posts as
distributed by the list, not the original e-mail sent by the poster. So
affected e-mail addresses do receive the original e-mail directly via
Cc, just other list subscribers can't see that, so affected e-mail
addresses will most likely be missing from Cc on follow-ups.