[Mesa-dev] gallium r300 driver for PowerPC

Herminio Hernandez, Jr. herminio.hernandezjr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:08:32 UTC 2016

Mike,

When I trace in gdb and let the program run I get the standard error:

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu/dri/tls/r300_dri.so
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu/dri/r300_dri.so
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: r300
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu/dri/tls/swrast_dri.so
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu/dri/swrast_dri.so
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

Both r300 and swrast driver fail to load and I do not get a backtrace. When run gdb again and force an interrupt at the point the r300 fails to load I see in the trace that it is failing at the driOpenDriver function. When I run the program again and stop when the swrast driver fails in the trace I see it fail at the same spot. Unless I am reading the backtrace wrong I think that is where is the issue is. I am attaching the file so you can see.

Herminio