[Mesa-dev] intel skylake gpu support

Jarkko Korpi jarkko_korpi at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:20:19 UTC 2016

From: jarkko_korpi at hotmail.com
To: ben at bwidawsk.net
CC: mesa-dev at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: RE: [Mesa-dev] intel skylake gpu support
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:30:44 +0000

Well I have few years of linux experience, but I find this system still so new to me when it comes to modifying system files (or something similar). Got 17.3 Mint here and oibaf ppa for mesa. I used this for r9 290 radeon, but I am upgrading that card. Meanwhile I noticed that I can really play dota 2 with intel. And the same ppa works for intel too. I haven't noticed any tearing issues with intel, which I had sometimes with ati.

Is there any guide which I could go through to check if I have all the files installed and setup that I should?