[Mesa-dev] [PATCH 00/10] egl/android: Improve the Android EGL backend
tfiga at chromium.org
Fri Jul 15 07:53:46 UTC 2016
This series is a collection of various fixes and extensions we came up
with during our attempt to use Mesa for Android.
Fixes included in this series:
- added mandatory EGL_MAX_PBUFFER_WIDTH and _HEIGHT attributes to EGL
- fixed multiple issues with handling pbuffers in the backend,
- found and fixed a DRI image leak,
- made the implementation of DRI image loader .getBuffers callback
conform better to the extension semantics.
New features added by this series:
- possibility to build the Android EGL platform without drm_gralloc
- support for creating EGL images from Android native buffers with
YV12 pixel format (prime-only),
- fallback to kms_swrast driver when no hardware driver can be loaded
but there is still some usable DRI node present in the system.
- more logging in case of errors to help diagnosing problems.
Testing was done using classic i965 (gen 8) and gallium softpipe drivers
on an internal build of Android, based on gralloc backed by a DRM render
node and sharing buffers by PRIME FDs.
Haixia Shi (1):
egl/android: Set EGL_MAX_PBUFFER_WIDTH and EGL_MAX_PBUFFER_HEIGHT
Nicolas Boichat (1):
egl/android: Fix support for pbuffers
Tomasz Figa (8):
egl/android: Check return value of dri2_get_dri_config()
egl/android: Add some useful error messages
egl/android: Stop leaking DRI images
egl/android: Respect buffer mask in droid_image_get_buffers
egl/android: Make drm_gralloc headers optional
egl/android: Make get_fourcc() accept HAL formats
egl/android: Add support for YV12 pixel format
egl/android: Add fallback to kms_swrast driver
src/egl/Android.mk | 1 +
src/egl/drivers/dri2/egl_dri2.h | 3 +
src/egl/drivers/dri2/platform_android.c | 375 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
3 files changed, 297 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)
More information about the mesa-dev