[Mesa-dev] [GSoC] Update about floating point library

tournier.elie tournier.elie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:32:55 UTC 2016

Hello,

I hope you are well and that you enjoy these beautiful summer days.

You can found a new post on my blog : https://hopetech.github.io/ .
During these few days, I implemented eq_fp64, le_fp64, lt_fp64, mul_fp64,
add_fp64 and fp64-to-fp32-conversion. The code can be found on
https://github.com/Hopetech/libSoftFloat .

Like I say in my post, I will try to make a Docker file for Mesa and Piglit
developers.
The goal is to have an "easy to install" working environment.
If you have any ideas/recommandations, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day.
Elie Tournier