[Mesa-dev] New DMA-Buf based interop for VDPAU/OpenGL.

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Tue Mar 8 12:21:41 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

the following series of patches define and implement an new DMA-Buf based
interface for interop between VDPAU and OpenGL in Mesa.

The basic idea is that we want to be independent of the source code versions
used in both and so avoid using Mesa internal structures for the interop.

I also proposed this as general extension to VDPAU, but since neither Aaron
nor anybody else from NVidia reacted I've now trying to get it upstream as
pure Mesa internal interface for now.

Please review and or comment,
Christian.