[Mesa-dev] GSOC 2016

Harisu fanyui fanyuiharisu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:18:50 UTC 2016

hello developers,
 my name is Harisu fanyui and i am a second year computer engineering
student in the university  of buea  in cameroon. i  am interested in the
project
"Soft" double precision floating point support

listed on the ideas page . As stated on the project i have been programming
in the c programming language  and am still learning and programming in the
stated language.I am also very good in working with the linux environment.

i am also good in digital and  numerical analysis which i think will be
very usefull for me  in the realisation of this project.

can someone tell me how to go about?

thanks.