[Mesa-dev] lvm pipe crash under windows

Jason Anderssen JAnderssen at exactal.com
Thu Mar 17 02:36:58 UTC 2016

Mesa version is 11.1.2
LVM - 3.4
Ill see what I can do regarding a gdb backtrace.

Cheers
Jason

On 17/03/2016 11:38 am, "Roland Scheidegger" <sroland at vmware.com> wrote:

>Am 17.03.2016 um 01:52 schrieb Jason Anderssen:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was wondering if anyone knows of or has seen a crash when Mesa is
>> compiled for with LVM Pipe ?
>> The reason I ask is that if our user uses a compiled version of Mesa
>> using the slower software render, it works fine, the moment we compile
>> it with LVM, it crashes.
>> I have an api trace that shows how far it got, and a dump file if this
>> would be of assistance?
>> Also, it is only this one server that exhibits this problem from what we
>> have been able to discover, however it is a pretty vanilla install as it
>> is a production server, it is also running Terminal Services, so it is
>> quite tightly controlled in regards to what gets installed.
>>
>> Thanks for your help in advance.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Jason Anderssen
>>
>A gdb backtrace would probably be more useful. Also, what version of mesa?
>
>Roland

Internet Email Confidentiality Footer: This email and any files transmitted with it contain privileged/confidential information intended for the addressee. Neither the confidentiality of nor any privilege in the email is waived, lost or destroyed by reason that it has been transmitted other than to the addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately.