[Mesa-dev] Best way to create a debug version of Mesa

Jason Anderssen JAnderssen at exactal.com
Fri Mar 18 02:20:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

This is probably a very simple question I hope, using scons, what is the easiest way to create a debug build, the Doc on the website I think only refers to Make-Config ?
I am also cross compiling for windows.

Cheers and thanks again in advance.
Jason
Internet Email Confidentiality Footer: This email and any files transmitted with it contain privileged/confidential information intended for the addressee. Neither the confidentiality of nor any privilege in the email is waived, lost or destroyed by reason that it has been transmitted other than to the addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately.