[Mesa-dev] ARB_cull_distance (final?) and llvmpipe support

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Fri May 13 06:14:22 UTC 2016

This is hopefully the final posting for this series, I've gotten
the lowering pass to look like I wanted, which is to say it lowers
to vec4[2].

TGSI then uses the CLIPDIST semantic and the two properties to
workout what is what. This means the CULLDIST semantic is no longer
required.

So I've ripped out CULLDIST from draw, and anywhere else it was used,
and fixed draw to use the new API, as it more closely reflects how
some of the hw works.

I've also fixed the array size maximum checks, however the piglit
test expects a link error when a compile error is a valid result.

Dave.