[Mesa-dev] EGL/android: pbuffer implementation.

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:02:10 UTC 2016

On 10 November 2016 at 11:48, Liu Zhiquan <zhiquan.liu at intel.com> wrote:
> mesa android path didn't support pbuffer, so add pbuffer support to
> fix most deqp and cts pbuffer test cases fail;
> add support of front buffer and single buffer config.
>
> Test status: android CTS EGL pbuffer test can run without native crash.
> test:[DEQP,EGL]all deqp pbuffer case passed.

I'm leaning that a lot of the reasoning behind commit
63c5d5c6c46c8472ee7a8241a0f80f13d79cb8cd and the associated discussion
[1] should be applicable in this case ?

Temporary ignoring all those: the patch duplicates an identical code -
once for the front and once for the back buffer.
Not cool ...

-Emil
[1] https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/85913/