[Mesa-dev] EGL/android: pbuffer implementation.

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 03:36:30 UTC 2016

Hi Randy,

On 11 November 2016 at 01:22, Xu, Randy <randy.xu at intel.com> wrote:
> Hi, Emil
>
> I may misunderstand your meaning, you want to Zhiquan to refine the code and avoid duplicating those identical codes, right?
> In this case, I agree with you fully

There two distinct things
 - try to avoid code duplication
 - the link included had some discussion about using single/double
buffered configs + pbuffer. Although I've not looked too closely it
might be worth mentioning if here things differ and why.
In general checking Chad's suggestions [in the thread] would be a
great move. If you haven't already, of course.

Thanks
Emil
P.S. Something top-posting something ;-)