[Mesa-dev] Mesa 13.0.1 release candidate

Laurent Carlier lordheavym at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:36:07 UTC 2016

Le vendredi 11 novembre 2016, 18:13:25 CET Emil Velikov a écrit :
> Hello list,
>
> The candidate for the Mesa 12.0.4 is now available. Currently we have:
>  - 51 queued
>  - 18 nominated (outstanding)
>  - and 0 (self-)rejected patches
>
> As one can imagine huge hunk of the commits are fixes in the Vulkan drivers.
>
> Up-to 30% performance increase using the Intel ANV Vulkan driver. The Radeon
> RADV Vulkan driver now ships with distinctly named json files, which
> include the full Vulkan driver path. Making it possible for people to
> install and use the drivers outside their /usr/lib directory.
>
> RADV correctly advertises support for the Xlib platform extension and one
> can use it alongside the Dolphin emulator. ANV and RADV have improved
> handling of Xlib/XCB connections and advertise the currect versions of the
> extensions they support.
>
> We also have restored interop between third party OpenCL implementations and
> Mesa's libGL/libEGL. The GLX GLVND driver has a few noticable fixes as
> well.
>
> Take a look at section "Mesa stable queue" for more information.
>

> Testing reports/general approval
> --------------------------------
> Any testing reports (or general approval of the state of the branch) will be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> The plan is to have 13.0.1 this Sunday (13th of November), around or
> shortly after
> 18:00 GMT.
>
> If you have any questions or suggestions - be that about the current patch
> queue or otherwise, please go ahead.

Could you add these commits, fixing segfault with gallium HUD and lm_sensors:
6ffed086795aaa84ab35668bb59d712cdde34da3
5a58323064b32442e2de23c95642bc421be696f8
381edca826ee27b1a49f19b0731c777bdf241b20

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2016-November/134561.html

Thanks
--
Laurent Carlier