[Mesa-dev] Stable release process

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 22:31:15 UTC 2016

A long time ago, patch authors were tasked with cherry-picking their
patches to stable branches. Today we Cc
mesa-stable at lists.freedesktop.org and Emil rebases those patches onto
stable. Cc'ing the list happens even on patches sent for their first
review that are ultimately rejected, creating a lot of noise (and
presumably makes the mailing list less useful).

Initial questions: