[Mesa-dev] V2 Rework gl program structures (lots of clean-up)

Timothy Arceri timothy.arceri at collabora.com
Tue Nov 29 00:31:26 UTC 2016

Ping for reviews. I'm about to send a new version of the shader cache
series which depends on these changes.

Most of these should be straight forward to review and can be done so
independently so would be greatful for reviews on individual patches if
you don't want to do the whole series.

Thanks,
Tim