[Mesa-dev] Error when trying to compile RADV

Gustaw Smolarczyk wielkiegie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 13:43:17 UTC 2016

Hello,

I might not be an expert, but it seems that the build system failed to
locate radeon_llvm_check function. I heard somewhere on this list that
there is currently a problem with it being used before it's defined. I
think you will need to modify configure.ac and move it from line 2323
to, e.g. 1660 (the whole function, so from "radeon_llvm_check() {" to
the "}" line).

Regards,
Gustaw