[Mesa-dev] radv submission 2

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 00:48:13 UTC 2016

Again I'm sure this will hit limits, and I've asked Michel to
drop the big patch before it gets here.

All of these are in a new branch radv-submit2.
https://github.com/airlied/mesa/commits/radv-submit2

I've incorporated all the feedback except two things:

a) #pragma once - this is used in lots of places already, if
someone enforces a paint color on the shed, then do so, but I don't
think radv should be the rallying cry for it.

b) HAVE_LLVM defines, in some places I've left these in, esp the
"common" code that we could possibly reuse in radeonsi in the future,
as we might need to use the common stuff with older LLVMs.

I think I've caught every other suggestion/comments on the way past.

Thanks for all the interest,
Dave.