[Mesa-dev] Possible memory leak with `glxMakeCurrent`?

Itai itaisha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 08:00:12 UTC 2016

What I should have said is I have never written anything in Mesa. I tried
making a small C program reproducing the problem, but I couldn't get the
same result (Not entirely sure what the JRE is doing).
I have run valgrind on the sample Java program, which produces a lot of
extraneous data, but I hope there is enough there to find the problem. At
the time the program was stopped, it's memory consumption exceeded 1.5GB,
only about 200MB of them accounted for by the JVM (which means about 1.3GB
were in native/mesa code).
This was run using Mesa 12.0.2-1 on Debian testing. Attached is the GZipped
valgrind output, with hope it could help to find the problem, or at least
write a proper (non-Java) test case