[Mesa-dev] two radv regressions with latest addrlib import

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 05:19:35 UTC 2017

Just documenting these here, I'm out for a few days so might not get
time to fix them:

I've sent a patch for the first.

1. Small 1D mipmapped textures tests all failed after
Fixes: 36149998 amdgpu/addrlib: Rewrite tile mode optimization code

This looks like the 1D base level gets reduced to a linear aligned,
and things go wrong after that, the fix stops it.

2. S8_UINT is broken

Since it looks like radeonsi never uses s8_uint

amdgpu/addrlib: Add new flags minimizePadding and maxBaseAlign
is what breaks it, it appears to be validating
HwlGetAlignmentInfoMacroTiled that is failing
as we loop through all the non-stencil levels, and we get a return and
stop before calculating the image size fully. Even hacking that
doesn't make it instantly fix it, but I'll try and track it down a bit
more.

Dave.