[Mesa-dev] [RFC] - Rewrite mesa website in Sphinx

Eric Engestrom eric.engestrom at imgtec.com
Wed Apr 26 11:18:38 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 2017-04-26 12:13:17 +0100, Emil Velikov wrote:
> Eric,
> Not sure that squashing  200+ changes (resulting in a total of +37K
> -41K change stat) in one big blob is a wise move.
> Since those are going to be pushed at once, there should be
> limited-to-no side effects to mesa3d.org. Or perhaps there's another
> reason why we'd want the lot squashed?

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but my intention is to keep the history as it
currently is on Jean's branch, except for the 3 commits I mentioned and
any fixup commit that might be added later.
I did ask however if someone had any issues with this (keeping so many
commits), in which case we could squash it completely, which I'm
guessing is the source of the confusion.