[Mesa-dev] [RFC] - Rewrite mesa website in Sphinx

Jean Hertel jean.hertel at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:56:10 UTC 2017

>On 2017-04-26 at 08:13, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks again for doing this Jean. A handful of, mostly trivial, questions.
>
> - Is there a website where one can check the output of specific
>Sphinx markdown.

I have searched for such a thing too, but have not found :(

> - Any ideas why the page contents are so narrow? It seems theme
>related, doesn't it.

Yes, it's theme related.
I have quickly readed the Kernel DRM docs, and it seems they have maded
a litle fix in the CSS for this. I will provide a fix soon too.

> - Personally I would not bother, yet, with the non-html documents.
>These are quite picky to format correctly, as you've spotted already.

Well, they are already formated now :)
I will fix the small issues pointed by Eric.

> - The Gallium and NIR documentation might be better suited in the toctree.

Ok, will fix that too.

> - Maybe apply something like the following to the release notes
>s|Mesa X Release Notes / $date|Overview\n\nRelease date: $date|

Do you mean in all the release notes?
Please remember that, the first title (the one with ==== at bottom)
of the file is used by Sphinx when generating the links.
So I have added two titles in every release note,
one for the link generation, and another for the original title.