[Mesa-dev] [RFC] - Rewrite mesa website in Sphinx

Jean Hertel jean at jeanhertel.com.br
Wed Apr 26 18:18:06 UTC 2017

> On 2017-04-26 at 10:32, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:

> No worries - we can always change/polish the theme as needed.
> Just checking that there's nothing 'fundamentally broken' there.

It's already fixed. Check the repo and the live demo.

> Right - I was skimming through 4.1 where the spacing in the number
> lists is still funky.
> Either way I'm not saying that we should throw your work there. Just
> that those will need closer look (read will take more time) than their
> HTML brethren.

I will have a look there and see what can be improved.

> To visualise what I'm talking about observe the TOC as you open any of
> the [HTML] release notes.
> Replacing the second "Mesa ... release notes....$date" with something
> like above would be great, but optional.

What a shame, I haven't seen this before.
I will update to a new format.
Before I make any change, I've manually changed just one file[1]
Can you check it and see if its OK now?
If not, please leave a comment and more suggestions :)

[1]: http://mesa2.jeanhertel.com.br/relnotes/17.0.4.html

Note: This message will be sent twice to the list, because my outlook
account is crazy and is sending messages very slowly.