[Mesa-dev] GALLIUM_HUD issue with Android

Chris Healy cphealy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 18:53:21 UTC 2017

I believe you are correct Rob.  I grabbed a dumpsys from
SurfaceFlinger and put the output here:

https://pastebin.com/vzmRf8Kp

This was done with a game running in the foreground with the 38 pixel
high navigation bar still present on the bottom of the screen.

It seems to me that we need some way with the HUD to have it only
applied to the final composition of all the surfaces that
SurfaceFlinger flings to drm_hwcomposer.  (At least that's what I
think from my naive understanding of things.)